Monday, September 10, 2007

HEART!


As I was walking to campus I happened upon a little patch of grass where 2 squirrels, a flock of small birds, and a brown rabbit were all happily playing together (or at least hanging out). As I walked closer to the group, I was surprised by their reaction: instead of becoming panicked and running away (which seems to be the standard animal response to my advances) they just sat calmly and let me come very close. The experience was a little surreal. Could this be the first manifestation of some new mutant power? The ability to pacify cute woodland creatures - similar to Ma-ti's ability to telepathically communicate with animals. You may be thinking, "heart power? that is by far the lamest of all the planateer powers*." Well, you should know, that according to the resident Captain Planet expert on the Wikipedia staff: "Though not powerful in the way of action, Ma-Ti's power is considered by some to be the most important"



*"'heart power'? that's like saying 'soul force.'"

1 comment:

Ryan Croker said...

The picture you're showing lists Ma Ti's power as that of knowing about the rainforest. I think that's an even lamer power than animal telepathy.